- Natural History Museum of Utah Opened Offering Educational Opportunities
- New York Times’ Chief Financial Correspondent Feels The Government Needs to Step In
- The Immigration Issue Moved One Step Forward With Utah’s Senate Bill 138
I have great communication skills and work well in a variety of environments. I would be a great asset to your company.
• July 2009 – September 2009, April 2011- August 2011 (summer job):
Ruby River Steak House – hostess
• March 2011-April 2011
Prosper Learning- sales
• June 2006- June 2008 (summer job):
American Distribution Centers Inc. – secretary
EDUCATION: UTAH VALLEY UNIVERSITY – September 2009 – April 2011
University of Utah- August 2011- Present
SKILLS: Excellent people skills
Strong computer and technology skills
Works well with others
Excellent phone skills
Self starter and dependable
When I was 9-years-old I saw the movie, “The Wedding Planner.” It was that day my cliché childhood dream of becoming a professional ballerina instantly switched to becoming an event planner. I began planning events for my family, friends and neighborhood, routinely taking flyers to everyone announcing what events would be taking place in my backyard.
Twelve years later I am a junior at the University of Utah studying strategic communication. I still have the same dream and cannot wait for graduation so I can jump into my career. In the mean time I’m constantly planning parties, wedding showers and baby showers.