- University creates Olympic exhibition
- Salt Lake Tribune editor discusses changes in journalism and politics with students
- University program works to educate students on the importance of nutrition
- Quality control specialist
- Oversaw training of new employees
- Corporate Payable
- Investor Relations – Monthly distribution checks to investors
- Writing monthly newsletter to investors
- Education groups in Peru focusing on baby care and personal hygiene
- Writing tutor at local elementary schools
- Coordinated high school volunteers to tutor at The Boys and Girls Club
I am a hoosier born girl from Indiana, which is most likely the culprit of my love for large quantities of Orville Redenbacher popcorn. I am a junior at the University of Utah and an applicant for a Bachelors of Science in strategic communication.
Having lived at the base of Mt. Olympus in Salt Lake City for most of my life I enjoy being outside specifically in running, hiking or biking in the mountains. To this day my claim to fame would probably be that I completed the Layton City Marathon in 2010.
When I was 18 years old I spent time abroad, doing humanitarian work in Peru. This experience helped me realize the potential within each of us to make a difference. When I graduate in December 2013 I hope to work within the non-profit sector in a public relations. I can’t think of a better career option than one that primarily focuses on the promotion of a group that is trying to make a difference. As Helen Keller once said, “I am only one but still I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something…” With my degree I hope to find that something I can do.