by Jessica Morgan
Salt Lake City, Utah ▪ email@example.com
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
Bachelor of Science, Communication with minor in Design, August 2012
AMB Design, Salt Lake City, Utah Intern/Associate Designer, July 5, 2011 – Current
• Began as intern, which led to a permanent employment offer.
• Developed packaged proposal for prospective client that led to $200,000 revenue for firm.
• Facilitated in design of $2 million project.
• Created sustainable client and vendor relationships.
• Managed income accounting and balanced QuickBooks.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and Illustrator.
• Expert in pillow fluffing.
• Created interior design mood boards for existing client jobs.
• Considerable freedom in communicating with clients, making design and purchase decisions, and budgeting projects.
Design Consultant, January 2012 – Current
• Individually hired to create and design the interior and exterior of a home from the ground up on a .25-acre parcel of land.
• Given full control to select everything inside and outside of the home within budget, so the home will be ready to re-sell for profit.
Dr. Justin F. Thulin, M.D., Salt Lake City, Utah
Dermatology Front Office, September 2007 – Current
• Successfully bill for and collect insurance payments.
• Start new patient files and enter relevant information.
• Keep front office running smoothly while doctor sees patients.
• Maintain good relationships with patients.
• Proficient knowledge of Raintree Software.
• Received a 10% pay raise annually.
Christmas Box House Service Project, Peru, summer 2006. Ballet West Volunteer, pianist. Susan G. Komen Cancer Foundation Volunteer.
REFERENCES AVALIABLE UPON REQUEST.