- In the Pursuit of the Perfect Spaghetti Sauce: The Nature of Choice and Happiness
- Modern Political Reporting “Snowballing toward dysfunctionality.” -Susan Tolchin
- Parking Wars: U of U Parking, “A Nightmare,” – Janet Shaw
Personal Assistant/Child Care Provider
For Patricia Ross Sep ’09- July ‘10
firstname.lastname@example.org (801) 550-5155
- Worked as care-taker for two children (ages 9&12)
- Safely drove children from school to various activities
- Completed tasks for Patricia on short notice, exemplified exceptional communication skills and ability to manage time effectively.
- Built lasting and trustworthy relationships with both my employer and her children.
IJ & Jeanné Wagner Jewish Community Center
Camp Counselor June ’08- Aug ‘09
Supervisor: Jerrad Strand (801) 581-0098
- Worked with 6-8 Yr old children (including children with disabilities)
- Safely supervised children through swim lessons, physical exercises, and field trips.
- Gained parent/child trust and the ability and knowledge to calm down children in extreme circumstances while remaining calm and in control.
- Received Camp “Every Child” Award for going above and beyond job requirements, and being passionate about my position.
Juan Diego Catholic High School (Draper Utah – Graduate)
University of Utah : Pre-Major – Computer Science
- Able to communicate and work well with others in a stressful environment, computer knowledgeable,
- First Aid, CPR & AED Certified
- Food Handling certificate
- Excellent customer service, able to listen to/give clear instructions
- Skilled public speaker
- Possess ability and eagerness to learn and better myself.
I’m a news junkie who loves to ski, hates math and values sleep.