- Edward Abbey lives on at the University of Utah
- Professor gives a lesson on ethics and morals
- Blockbuster’s video rental days hit a dead end
An enthusiastic, hard working, self motivated, college student who is looking to find a position with a company that will allow me to learn and develop skills and advance within the organization.
Hunter High School, Graduated in the top ten percentile, ranked 60 out of 624 students with a GPA of 3.77.
Salt Lake Community College, Graduated in 2011 with associates degree.
University of Utah, Currently attending and plan to graduate in 2013 with a degree in communication/journalism
Intern, ABC 4 News/Hive T.V., 2008/2009
· Assisted producer in set up for onsite shoots
· Assisted in editing film for T.V. Broadcast
DECA, Hunter High, 2006/2009
· DECA officer and member for 2 ½ years
· Managed a concession stand for a fundraiser
· Negotiated with local department stores to be a part of our fashion show and promote their apparel.
Crown Burgers, 2010/2012
· Duties include cashiering, cleaning, and serving food.
Tahitian Tan, 2012/Present
. Duties include cleaning beds, assisting customers and selling products
. Available upon request
I am a senior at the University of Utah studying broadcast journalism. I hope to become a news anchor, that is Ideally what I want to do. My interest in this field began in 9th grade when I was on the school’s news/announcement team. Since then I have continued with the same work and love it.
I am an only child. I’m silly, weird and a bit random. I love my family, my boyfriend of five years and my best friend Ryly. I can’t thank them enough for all they have done for me and have put up with.
My favorite colors are black, blue and purple. My favorite food is Chinese. I enjoy all types of music and movies. I prefer Mac or PC even though I don’t have a Mac. I’m a gamer (My nerdy side) and love love love shopping!
Overall I’m really a laid back person but hard working. I plan on graduating in the spring of 2013 and am trying to enjoy every bit of college life!