- Kevin Pang On Mortal Kombat, Interviewing & Bacon
- Organic Farming Promoted by SPEAK
- Holly, Russell & Veganism
2005-2008 Lone Peak High School Highland, UT.
Received high school diploma, member of Honors Society and cumulative 3.7 G.P.A.
2008-2009 Southern Virginia University Buena Vista, VA.
Attended with an athletic scholarship for women’s basketball.
2009-2011 Utah Valley University Orem, UT.
Focus on biology with a 3.4 cumulative G.P.A.
2011-Present University of Utah Salt Lake City, UT.
A 3.2 transfer G.P.A. with declared major in Mass Communication, Journalism.
- Assistant Coach for Maple Mountain High School Girls Basketball 2009-2010 basketball season
- Played Varsity for SVU Women’s Basketball starting as a freshman
- Played three years of Women’s Varsity Basketball, starting for 2 years
ACCREDITATIONS & AWARDS
- Dean’s List Honor Roll Utah Valley University 2009-2010
- Four Varsity Letter awards for Basketball
- Academic Athlete in Basketball 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2007-2008
- Second Team All Region Girls Basketball 2006-2007
- All-State Honorable Mention Girls Basketball 2007-2008
- All-Region Honorable Mention Girls Basketball 2007-2008
May 2009-April 2011 Gandolfo’s American Fork, UT.
- Accountable for customer communication in person and over the phone, cash handling and preparation of foods. Involved in marketing and advertising for specific stores (AF, PG, Provo). In charge of training new employees.
April 2011-July 2011 StoresOnline Orem, UT.
Receptionist/Quick Start Rep.
- Responsible for answering telephones, creating Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel Sheets, typing information into databases and training new employees. In charge of creative board designs, informing managers of changes and modest receptionist work.
- Friends For Sight – Vision screening for adults
- Basketball Camp Assistant – Lone Peak High School, 2 years
- Operation Smile – Raise money for children in Africa
University of Utah student with a declared major in mass communication, journalism sequence. Maintains a gaming blog entitled Game Looters at http://www.gamelooters.com. Practice in interviewing techniques and several news and magazine writing styles while finishing work towards a bachelor’s degree. Writing for a magazine or an online news media corporation is the ideal goal upon completion with school.