- Discussion of Journalism Ethics
- Norris Discuses The Current Economic System
- Students Rock Out to Help the Hungry
I’m a career motivated hospitality student with excellent client and public relations skills who seeks a position in the industry to further advance my knowledge and career.
University of Utah Dean List Student, 3.78 GPA August 2010 – Present
• Parks, Recreation, and Tourism major emphasizing in Hospitality.
• Mass Communications major emphasizing in Strategic Communications.
• Business minor
Event Hostess, Red Butte Gardens, Salt Lake City, UT, June 2011 – Present
• In charge of coordinating event components.
• Responsible for event set up and clean up.
• Ensures client satisfaction.
Camp Counselor, Basin Recreation, Park City, UT, June 2009 – August 2011
• Provided youth tennis instruction.
• Responsible for the management and scheduling of camp activities.
• Promoted a positive and active environment for children.
Production Assistant, Peak Productions, Salt Lake, UT, April 2011
• Assisted in production of the event.
• Set up silent auction and executed event logistics.
Production Assistant, Foundation for a Better Life, Salt Lake, UT, June 2010-2011
• Assisted in managing the on set activity for the commercial production.
• Worked closely with the producer, director and production team.
• Responsible for communication between departments.
• Microsoft Office Suite Word | Excel | PowerPoint | Outlook | Access
• Film set management
Service and Organizations:
Active Member of the Pi Beta Phi Social Philanthropic Sorority, Fall 2010-Present
• Taking part in fundraising, volunteer work, networking, practiced communication.
Fundraised for the World of Difference Organization, 2007-2011
• Active participant in raising funding to help build schools in Kenya, Africa.
Adviser for Builders Club 2009-2010
• Organized and led a group of Ecker Hill International School Students in Community Aid Projects.
My name is Montana Peterson. I am a 19-year-old University of Utah student double-majoring in communication and recreation. I am also working on completing a Business minor. I am taking classes to pursue a career in public relations or in event coordinating.
I am currently holding a position in my philanthropic sorority as the communication chair. I am very passionate about communication and eager to learn more as I continue through school. I am a very driven person and have high expectations for myself.
I am from Park City, Utah, and enjoy taking full advantage of all that Utah has to offer. I love participating in the Sundance film festival, hiking in the mountains and playing tennis. Although I love staying local,I also am an avid traveler who is fascinated with learning about different cultures. After I have completed school and graduate, I hope to get the opportunity to travel more.