- Utah History Museum Opens and Astonishes
- Norris Gives No One Right Answer to Economy
- Mixed Reviews on Safety of New Paths
University of Utah B.A. 2012 in Communications
Weber State University A.S. 2011
Rowland Hall-St Marks Graduated in 2004
Acting manager, Gap, 2010-Present
- Communicate with fellow employees goals, tasks and expectations for the day.
- Supervise operations and adjust practices to meet daily sales goals.
- Get feedback from employees about issues they are having in the workplace.
- Count and balance registers each night.
- Talk with customers and create enthusiasm for the brand and products.
Customer Service Rep, Prepass/ACS, 2009-2010
- Answer inbound calls in a friendly manner while gaining information from customers.
- Troubleshoot equipment over the phone and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Input and process time sensitive data.
Visuals Manager, Gap, 2007-2009
- Map merchandising strategies in the store and adjust to accommodate store layout.
- Design wall and window displays and dress mannequins.
- Open and closing responsibilities such as counting registers.
- Communicate with customers and use good communication to diffuse sensitive situations.
Customer Service, Gap, 2006-2007
- Greet and interact with customers.
- Operate cash registers and process sales.
- Organize and process the fitting rooms while suggesting outfits for customers.
- Member of the Weber State Women’s Golf team 2004-2007
- Member of the Girls Junior Americas Cup Golf team 2000,2001, 2003
- Headmasters list 2003 and 2004
- Rotary scholar nominee in 2000
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Inventor, AutoCAD
My name is Stephanie Graves, I am 26 and a third year communication student at the University of Utah. I plan on graduating summer of 2012 and entering into the exciting world of public relations with an emphasis in the mass media and advertising.
This is my second and final year at the University of Utah. Previously I attended Weber State University on a golf scholarship and then transferred to the University of Utah last spring. Spending 3 years at Weber State, I changed my major four different times before finally stumbling upon the great major of communication. I love the elementary idea behind communications but have come to find that it really can make an impact on not just my life, but allows me an outlet to connect with other people as well.