- What is a reporter to do?
- Environmentalists celebrate the legacy of the late Edward Abbey
- It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.
2011- Currently Warehouse Manager, Age Sciences, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Responsibility for preparing order shipments together.
- Overlook the operation going on, and comply to management needs.
2011 Summer Technician, Platinum Protection, American Fork, Utah
- Responsible for installing new, and replacing pre-existing, alarm systems.
- Often travel to clients homes replace a system, or complete service tickets.
2010-2011 Transition Trainer, Granite School District, Salt Lake City, Utah
- I had a vast array of responsibilities, from supervising to creating documents.
- The gifts program is a program working with special needs students.
2010 Summer River Guide, Teton Whitewater. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Guide Rafts down the Snake River safely.
- Transport, and move deliver rafts from point A to point B
2009-2010 Delivery Driver, Hudson Home Health Equipment. American Fork, Utah.
- Deliver beds, oxygen tanks, and other equipment to in home patients.
2009 Summer River Guide, Boy Scouts of America. Salt Lake City, Utah
- Give scout troops instruction on how to go down river in canoe, ensure safety of scouts, go over again and again on how to make it down the river.
- Give tour of camp, give assistance to the troop I am hosting.
2007-2009 Volunteer Missionary – LDS Church. Eugene, Oregon
- Gained leadership skills working with other volunteer missionaries.
- Learned how to work with others, in such ways as how to change my way of working to make a better team.
- Learned how to work hard, and serve others.
I am a sophomore at University of Utah, and former student alumni of the Salt Lake Community College. Within the last year I have dedicated my studies and efforts to become a dentist. My efforts include taking prerequisite classes for dental school, and acquiring a degree in the communications department.
I am married to a wonderful woman named Abigail Ayres, we have been married for two years, and have been enjoying life. We met in Jackson Hole Wyoming, while working as river guides on the Snake River.There are currently no children in the picture, but hopefully they will come within the next couple years.
Over the past ten years, I have gained professional experience through many different companies. My professional skills came at a young age when I acquired a paper route. With that job I learned the importance of getting the job done right the first time, and the importance of punctuality.